Cuisine Chef Diploma
- Hobbyists and enthusiasts looking to switch careers
- Young professionals
- Professionals who left the trade for a while
- Everyone with passion
The training lasts approximately 7 months, is intense, comprehensive and successful. In 25 weeks, without going through a long initial training, the chef instructors of the Lenôtre Culinary Arts School Thailand are committed to passing on the know-how of the Maison Lenôtre by learning the fundamental gestures and essential techniques in the kitchen and in pastry making, which will make you a qualified professional!
- 18 years old minimum
- must have successfully completed Year 9 or equivalent at secondary level education
- know the basics of hygiene and safety in a food environment
- have basic knowledge of basic reasoning (calculations and logic)
- 21 weeks of intensive courses (840 hrs.)
- Class size limited to 12 participants
- 100% success rate
- Four-week internship in a Lenôtre establishment
- One week of full-time training with MOF chefs
THREE-PART TRAINING COURSE
We offer a flexible planning that allows a 7 months course, or independent programs.
Request for information
École Lenôtre provides intensive training allowing everyone to quickly access the professions of cooking and pastry.